Join my blog! It's Fun and it's FREE, Creative and Neat!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Date Night Card

So I helped my niece on this one.  She wanted to make a card to give to grandpa, as a go and do something fun card.  I used pale pink card stock.  Took at sheet at 8 1/2 by 11 and cut it in half.  Then I cut another of the same color for the inset, cut 1/2" smaller.  I had Sam then ink the edges using Tuxedo Black ink.  Then I had her place it in the cuttle bug, using the folder with skulls.  I used the French Manor cartridge for the Eiffel Tower and the swirly thing ( I am so sorry, for the life of me I can not think what its called) that goes over the tower.  We used Black satin ribbon, for going around the card using Robyn (my pink stamper) cheater method.  Taping the ribbon on the back side.  Using Dimensionals from Stampin Up!, we put the tower in the middle. 


For the inside of the card, I used Classic Fonts cartridge and the cricut craft room. I shifted the letters so they would have a slight angle. Cutting them all at 1''.  I had her glue them all on.  I blocked out her last name for privacy.



For the envelope, we used Stampin up! ink and stamps. Sam did the stamping. Good job Sam! The Rock Star in the middle is because my dad used to be in a band, but still continues to play.  Fit hit perfectly. :)


  For the back of the envelope, she stamped again. and for the swirly thing that I can't remember what its called, we used the card stock that it was cut out of, and made it like a stencil.


So that's it for this card.  If you go to the right of my blog My Pink Stamper has lot and lots of videos on making cards with a Cricut.  She is awesome at what she does!

Hope you guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment