Join my blog! It's Fun and it's FREE, Creative and Neat!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shopping Hauls!

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to share some shopping hauls I did.  First, I was at my local Menards were the were having a moving sale.  Everything discounted and 40% off.  I got 3 brand new cricut cartridges for $10!!  And then I got some shelf/cube units for small individual storage.  Paid less then $14 for 2 when just one at original price was $15. :0  I  also got some small stuff but I made a video on it.  I also made a video on my online JoAnn's haul.



My online JoAnn's haul,  I got some distress inks, rings, cuttlebug folder , and a Yourstory bundle kit that came with a large cutter!  Everything I got from JoAnn's was on sale except for the rings.  I needed the rings so that ok.



Thanks for checking out my blog and watching my videos!  I enjoy making them!  Subscribe, it's fun and free!

No comments:

Post a Comment