Join my blog! It's Fun and it's FREE, Creative and Neat!

Monday, April 23, 2012

DIY Cricut Imagine Card stock Samples!

HEY!!! So  I made another video to go along with this post.  It's at the bottom of this post!

I made my own card stock sample pack with my Cricut Imagine and the Imagine cartridge, Bubblegum Stripes.




So first I printed and cut each pattern out of the cartridge in 2''x2'' squares.  Then I punched a heart, (my hole punch ate at my paper, so I had to buy a new one.) stacked the squares together and placed a 1.5'' chrome binging ring.



So here's my video! This is a super easy super fast way to make your Imagine Pattern Cartridges easy and available without pulling out each one wondering which one to use.  Just be sure to maybe create on square that is white as the top paper to write which cartridge it came from.!

No comments:

Post a Comment