Join my blog! It's Fun and it's FREE, Creative and Neat!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines!!

So this year I made the kids Valentines.  I used my Cricut Imagine, and some Valentine paper pack from Hobby Lobby.  This is real simple to make. 


First you need are...these!!


Any candy will do, as long as it fits inside the right size baggie you are using.



The size bag I'm using for this project are 3''x4'' baggies I got from Hobby Lobby.
For the Hersey Nuggets,  I cut card stock at 1''x3'' and put adhesive in the center, and on both ends.  I used my ATG gun, because it would hold better. 


Then I stuffed my baggies full of candy!!! For a 3''x4'' baggie, the M&M's fun size fits perfectly.
For the bag top, I cut the card stock at 3 1/2'' x 4''.  Then I folded it in half to make 3 1/2'' x 2''. 
For the image, ( I dont know what it's called, lol)  I used the Cricut Imagine stock images.  It is at 2''.
So for this image,  I used 2 stamps I got from Hobby Lobby.  The double heart and the saying 'be my valentine'   The ink I used for the hearts are Stampin' Up! Real Red.  For the saying I used Memento Tuxedo Black.


I then used Stampin' Up! marker Basic Black, for the words.
For the top, I folded the 3 1/2''x 4'' card stock in half, then stuck the baggie slightly into the bottom, then staple it!


Then, I used the Image to cover up the staple.  I used pop dots from Hobby Lobby.
I had to make 21 of these.  These ones are for my daughter.  I then had to make 20 more for my son.  His are girly looking too (I havent seen blue valentine paper) but I don't think pre school kids will mind once the see candy.



These are my son's.

So enjoy!  You can make these candy bags for any occasion.




No comments:

Post a Comment